Available ISTQB training
price from: 425 EUR
duration: 3 days
difficulty level: 1 of 6
UK and Ireland Testing Board (UKITB) is a non-profit legal entity formed in 2007 whose roles include:
- Support for ISTQB® certification schemes in the UK
- Provision of accreditation for ISTQB® trainers and training materials in the UK via our exam partners BCS and iSQI
- Working with testers, employers, education and other standard bodies to advance the professionalism of the software testing profession in the UK
- The power behind UK language ISTQB® exams for BCS, iSQI and other internationalISTQB® Exam Boards
- Leading the industrialisation of Software Testing within the UK market through process consistency and standards adoption
The UK and Ireland Testing Board (UKITB) is made up of volunteers from within the UK. The Directors work on a voluntary basis on the board. All are specialists, practitioners, consultants and trainers that have experience in software testing and quality assurance related positions.
The board represents a cross section of testing companies from the UK (large companies, smaller companies and training providers) where no more than 49% of the board can be selected from any one company.
Learn more at: http://ukitb.org/