This 2-day course highlights how strong Product Ownership is key to a successful agile transformation. Not only will the course enable you to understand the product owner role in depth, it will also enable you to learn the practices necessary to succeed as a product owner.
In this course we will explain how particular agile or Scrum roles typically manifest themselves in enterprise environments. The course is an interactive workshop filled with lots of exercises whose goal is to demonstrate the difference between traditional and agile approaches to product management and software development. We will also discuss real-world organizational changes such as managing large or multiple teams, release planning and tracking progress through the right metrics.
Czas trwania2 dni
- Product Owner (PO) duties and responsibilities
- The PO's interaction with other Scrum roles and stakeholders (such as customers, users, sales, marketing and management)
- Understand how product planning, product discovery and product definition work in Scrum including taking advantage of early customer feedback and emergent requirements
- Establishing and maintaining a product backlog
- Writing user stories with clear acceptance criteria
- Estimation of business value
- How to effectively collaborate with the ScrumMaster and team in sprint meetings
- How to predict the delivery date of a project (or the features that will be complete by a given date)
- How to manage your product portfolio
- How to successfully scale the role of the PO
Participants should have some understanding of basic agile/Scrum principles, practices and terminology. Familiarize yourself with Scrum basics.
The course focuses on Scrum from a Product Owner's perspective and is ideal for those who are responsible for the functional definition and delivery of software products or services.
Also individuals of all management levels, such as CEO's, CIOs, product managers, analysts, customer representatives and account managers will benefit from the course. They will learn how the project will be managed and why the attributes concerning product definition and prioritization are important.
A Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) is an individual who has been taught (by a Certified Scrum Trainer) the Scrum terminology, practices, and principles that will enable them to fulfill the role of Product Owner for a Scrum team. A Certified Scrum Product Owner course is a first step on the path to growing more Agile. Experience and continuing education are necessary for someone to truly master Scrum. To demonstrate deep understanding and experience with Scrum, CSPOs are encouraged to apply for and become Certified Scrum Professionals.
LokalizacjeKraków - ul. Tatarska 5, II piętro, godz. 9:00 - 16:00
Warszawa - ul. Bielska 17, godz. 9:00 - 16:00
Sesje szkoleniowe są prowadzone w języku angielskim.
ProwadzącyCertified Scrum Trainer (CST)
(+VAT zgodnie z obowiązującą stawką w dniu wystawienia faktury)